Dog and Cat

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am not worried or anything-but my cat will stare at a bug and just half meow. like mea-a-a-a-a-a?

he will cut his meow short like he is laughing.



Cats often do this while 'hunting'. It's an evolutionary thing that's held over from when they were more feral and hunted food in the wild. It's a quiet meow to not scare the prey away. My cat is a bug hunter too and I asked my vet about it once. It's adorable.




It's normal, because I have a 5 year old cat and a 9 month kitten who both do that when they find a fly inside the house.




She's just trying to figure the little guy out. Its cute when they are so curious about something.




lol thats very normal. My cat also does this. First she'll do that werid meow then she'll chatter. Its so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat and Dog