Dog and Cat

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I took my new cat outside..and when i brought her in she went CRAZY!?

I bought a new cat about a week ago. she realllllly really really wanted outside, so i put her on a harness and leash and let her explore a little. she went out there and was laying and rubbing her body all over in the dirt. when i brought her in... i gave her a treat for being good...then she just went bazerk...and started running around and freaking out. she started scratching upthe carpet...and like jumping around on her string toy. she is usually really really MELLOW and sweet... it was just a crazy moment! what do you think is up. should i trust her to go outside again. eventually i want her to be an outdoor indoor cat, but i dont want her to run away and freak out!



first of all... did you know the lifespan of an outdoor cat is 3-5 years? if you love your kitty keep it indoors only.





and secondly.... I have a leash and a harness for my kitty too... she loves to walk with it if I hold up her leash and ask her if she wants to go outside she meows like crazy and starts rubbing my legs its cute.





My kitty always goes nuts when I bring her back in.... but she eventually settles back in to her normal self... I think it's just that the cat likes it out there so much that they are frustrated that they can't figure out how to get back out there again... so when cats are frustrated they just go nuts and take it out on you... carpet... toys... its just nature.





but I love taking my cat outside and she seems to love it too... it's rare that a cat will walk on those things so you are lucky like me!




She must like the outdoors better! She acted that way because she wanted to be outside. And the fresh air must have felt good to her. She's fine. And she'll be fine after a while of taking her outside. If she was inside her whole life then the fresh air hit her hard. Again, she'll be fine.





Hope That Helps!




My Cat does this too. My cat is a outdoor indoor and she is the daughter of a feral cat, she just has a wild side, cause she goes a little crazy now and then, its actually pretty cute.




My cat's the opposite. She loves being inside like the Queen (Pun definitely intended LOL) of the house hold. When she goes outside she crouches down and crawls along.




lol cats just have moments and she will eventually be able to be an inside outside cat good luck with your kitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat and Dog